• Round by Round Reference: [link]
• Second app edit: [link]
• First app edit: [link]
Also added some more history, clues, ect down below. I'll update this after every round, so if you're interested in finding out why Will is a 'ghost' and his history, check back after each round.
- Round 2-3:So far Will has found these clues about his past: When possessed by Gengar, that's not his Gengar causing all the trouble. It appears to be his twin brother Fritz. Unsure if it's really Fritz, or just a memory.
- Round 4: Will has concluded he was some kind of inventor in the past. Possibly involving plasma, considering his affiliation with his Rotom.
- Round 4: John, the shiftry, has accused Will of not being a ghost at all.
- Contest: There is what appears to be a bullet hole at the base of his neck.
- Round 5: After merging with another one of his ghost pokemon, Lane deduced that he is 'some kind of a spirit box
- Round 6: Jonah's name is revealed as Jone, and thus Will's unruly dragon fights her last battle against the Groudon. The death of Jone brings Fritz to the visible surface for Will, where he can now talk to him. Fritz mentions at the end that its important that Will forgets every 5 years, else something horrible will happen to his brother.
- Round 7: Will mentions he receives his energy from 'plasma.' Thus the electricity in the power plant overloads his ability to think clearly, and his personality is warped. Michealle deduces this might be because he is part pokemon. Will asks Fritz if ghosts fall apart. The question goes un-answered. It can be assumed Will is part Rotom, as he shares the same plasma matter with Rotoms.
_____________________Name: Will KaydanceAge: 18Hometown: Outskirts of Black CityHeight: 5'11"Weight: Varies.....Usually weightless, so he wears heavy things to stay on the ground. Otherwise he floats there awkwardly. Personality: Often confused, worried and all at once curious. Likes: Record players, most technology things, classical music, staring at food, ghosts.Dislikes: Eating food, being dragged around by Rooney, heights, germs, gunfire, things that happen for no reason, forgetting, large bodies of water.Habits: • Sometimes if you aren't careful Will, in team with Rooney, Abbott and Costello, will steal your electronics (or to be more correct, anything with a motor in it.) Often he doesn't know what they do, but he'll take them apart to find out.
• Will also can't consume food or drink. Last time he ate something it came close to killing him (FOR REAL THIS TIME) thus he resorts to just watching you eat food. Intently. Relationships: This got very long, so I moved it to here: [link] Let me know if you can imagine how our characters would interact, and I'll put it up there. Battle Style: Although Will isn't comfortable in most social situations (and shows it painfully) he is most at ease with his team. Not only because they are the species, but that they have been together for a life time. This strong relationship allows for the communication of trainer and his pokemon to feel effortless. They can predict each other's next move, and take turns leading.
When battling Will and his team you can expect evasive techniques, that usually try and trick the competitor. Instead of direct attacks the team prefer to use the surrounding environment to create unique move concepts, or mess with your head. This seems to keep in theme with the trickster nature of most of his team.
Short Description / History:If the profile isn't a hint enough, you can probably guess there is something supernatural about Will. Frankly even he doesn't know, but he believes he isn't alive. (Is he a ghost? Somewhat...)
Will also can't remember much past 5 years. He knows very little about his past, but has been able to record that he looses his memory every 5 years. Because of this he's found it useless to bother with the world, so he spent the last 4 years inside his abandoned mansion staring at a wall. Way to be motivated Will. :I
His pokemon got tired of hanging around the mansion, and decided to literally drag Will out of the house. It also didn't help that the Black City officials decided it was time to pave over the abandoned mansion he was hiding in. Oh teh noes.
However the Ohana Island Tournment his pokemon dragged him into has given him some new ambition. It seems with every new contestant, Will learns a little more about his past, his relationship with his pokemon, and why he died. Will makes it his goal to learn as much as he can, before his final year is up. His hope is if he learns enough, he can stop forgetting permanently.
- Plasma is also what keeps Will 'alive.' He roams mostly at night, when the stars are in full view. Too much exposure to plasma is like giving a kid candy; excited, then crash and burn D:<
- Will is completely weightless without his boots or bags. He can't really fly, but he can hover over things. Fear of heights and appearing abnormal means that kid keeps his boots on at almost all times.
- He can phase in and out of things, and appear invisible. He does it more out of reaction, that using it with intent. However he has a hard time making anything white on him disappear (gloves, teeth, eyes.)
- Sometimes Will can use 'Nightmare' and 'Hypnosis.' This takes a lot of energy, and makes him pretty weak afterward. Only uses it on rare occasions.
- Sometimes takes naps once every week or so. Seems irrelevant considering he gets his energy from plasma, but with them naps Will seems to stop functioning. He usually sleeps for the whole day. Sucks to be you if he sleeps on you, because he isn't moving. 8I
Pokemon Rooney (Rotom) /Rooney has been with Will for as long as his memories will allow him to remember. Rooney is Will's closest friend, and shows this by often grabbing his hands and dragging him everywhere. This also enables Rooney's mischief side, as he often uses Will as a puppet for tricks. This means Will sometimes might involuntarily slap you, or slap himself. HAHAHA. Ilu Rooney. Abbott (Rotom - Fan) /Partner in crime to Costello, these two work in teams to cause havoc. Although he can change back into his original form and possess other forms, his choice form is the fan.
Abbott enjoys waking up his trainer, or other unsuspecting victims with a nice whirlwind in the morning. He will also help you make diced salad! Costello (Rotom - Mow) / Similar to Abbott, but provides the brains of the two's tomfoolery. Costello can also change forms, but prefers the comfort of a lawnmower.
Costello also doesn't mind being the world's coolest transportation. Who wouldn't look cool riding in on a lawnmower? J "Jonah" Jameson (Charizard) (aka: Jone) ♀ Probably the biggest mystery of Will's team. Jonah refuses to listen to almost anyone, including Will himself. The only time Jonah does listen, is when Will is possessed by Gengar, inducing EPIC MODE, aka Fritz.
Although Jonah seems to hate Will with a (excuse the pun) burning passion, she does seem to protect him in odd cases. However this in itself is a rarity. Since Round 6, he's discovered Jonah's rage was because she didn't recognize her trainer since his death (as ghosts don't have a smell, and Jone is blind and can't recognize him) as well as he addressed her by the wrong name.
After winning back her trust if only momentarily, Jone sacrificed herself to do surmountable damage to the attack Groudon in round 6. This was at the cost of her life.
Jone is a freakin huge pokemon. FREAKIN HUGE even by pokemon standards. Here's how tall: [link]
Daaé (Froslass) ♀ As far as Will can gather, Daaé is the newest addition to his team. Often she plays a motherly role, and is usually the one to tell the rest of the team to knock it off when a joke has gone too far. Lugosi (Gengar) ♂ Generally laid back, but enjoys playing his own jokes, usually teaming up with Rooney. He's suspected to be Will's third pokemon.
Lugosi seems to have a deep appreciation for Will, and even if he uses him for jokes, he protects Will like the broskies they are.
Lugosi and Will are unique in that Lugosi can seem to possess Will. When possessed, Will turns into Fritz. As Fritz, he seems to display an attitude completely opposite to his own: calm, cool, authoritative, charming, and even ruthless and malevolent.
Neither Will nor Lugosi seems to remember anything that happens as Fritz.
Lugosi's personality is that of a lazy business fat cat. He doesn't enjoy work, and would rather sit back and watch other deal with it first. He only jumps into action when it's absolutely needed.
Thanks for reading that beast.